Silk Soy Milk
So, back at the start of Lent, I began a half-hearted attempt to go vegan. While not successful in any strict sense, one thing I have managed is to give up milk at home, and switch to soy. Silk Soy milk has been my overwhelming favorite, particularly chocolate silk!
Finally, after starring at their carton while making a chocolate-soy-vegan-shake, I popped onto their website, and was pretty impressed with the advocacy they do - 100% wind renewable energy, soy beans grown on sustainable farms only, etc. The whole package. Check them out!
Monday, July 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28
Sermon 9/27/2026 Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...
-
Sermon 11/26/17 Mark 1:1-8 Hope: A Thrill of Hope Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Is the glass of life half emp...
-
Sermon 12/27/20 Luke 2:22-40 After Christmas Morning Here’s a confession for you: As far as I can tell, I actually haven’t preached on thi...
-
Sermon 2/8/15 Matthew 16:13-26 A New Name: Simon Peter Today we’re taking a look at Simon Peter, one of the twelve ...
No comments:
Post a Comment