Saturday, January 19, 2008

Question: Committees and Structures

So, I haven’t been in a blogging mood lately – something about the post-vacation difficulty of getting back into the routine, I guess. I have a few things that I want to write about eventually: Transparency, ‘religious views’ on facebook, reviews of Church on the Otherside and Eden’s Outcasts. But for now, I’ll pose a series of questions for your help/input and comment.

First question:

How are the committees/teams structured at your church? What are the strengths/weaknesses of your structure?

For those of you who are United Methodists, are any of you familiar with the Nurture-Outreach-Witness model (NOW)? Have you had success with using this model in your congregation?

I appreciate your thoughts and comments!
Post a Comment