Sermons and Sung Communion Liturgies
Sorry but I thought it had to be you.If this is how things are across the pond, I'm putting in for a transfer to UMC. Our guys are so sedate in comparison.Only problem is surely Britney is yesterday's gal!
How could it NOT be you?!?I think someone who tends to sing "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" on a regular basis - regardless of the time of year - certainly shows signs of leaning towards a singer, not further away.
Post a Comment
I've been meaning to post this sermon for several months now! Sermon 3/24/26 Luke 1:26-38 Between the Question and the Answer I’ve bee...
2 comments:
Sorry but I thought it had to be you.
If this is how things are across the pond, I'm putting in for a transfer to UMC. Our guys are so sedate in comparison.
Only problem is surely Britney is yesterday's gal!
How could it NOT be you?!?
I think someone who tends to sing "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" on a regular basis - regardless of the time of year - certainly shows signs of leaning towards a singer, not further away.
Post a Comment