when it comes to Sam. Can you blame me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon for the Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Year A, "Good Trouble," Exodus 1:8-20 (Proper 16, Ordinary 21)
Sermon 8/23/2026 Exodus 1:8-20 Good Trouble 8 Now a new king arose over Egypt who did not know Joseph. 9 He said to his people, “Look, the ...
-
Sermon 11/26/17 Mark 1:1-8 Hope: A Thrill of Hope Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Is the glass of life half emp...
-
Sermon 12/27/20 Luke 2:22-40 After Christmas Morning Here’s a confession for you: As far as I can tell, I actually haven’t preached on thi...
-
Sermon 2/8/15 Matthew 16:13-26 A New Name: Simon Peter Today we’re taking a look at Simon Peter, one of the twelve ...
3 comments:
He's adorable!
(Is the blogging yet? That's mandatory for Quicks, ya know.)
Only one comment? What's wrong with you people? Look at this kid. He's beautiful! Let's hear it.
He's the most beautiful little boy!! And I'm not (just) biased!
Post a Comment