Update: Read this post please - this article that I was referring to has been removed at the request of the author, who prefers to wait until the full study report is out later this year (I think) to have the conversations taking place.
You should read this interesting post/article, emergingumc: Megachurch... or Megaconsumers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28
Sermon 9/27/2026 Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...
-
Sermon 11/26/17 Mark 1:1-8 Hope: A Thrill of Hope Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Is the glass of life half emp...
-
Sermon 12/27/20 Luke 2:22-40 After Christmas Morning Here’s a confession for you: As far as I can tell, I actually haven’t preached on thi...
-
Sermon 2/8/15 Matthew 16:13-26 A New Name: Simon Peter Today we’re taking a look at Simon Peter, one of the twelve ...
2 comments:
Are you sure about that link?
Seems to me that the conversations are already taking place, article or no!
Post a Comment