Friday, June 23, 2006

What is the Kingdom?

I just took this quiz, after Jay pointed it out in his blog:

You scored as The Kingdom as Earthly Utopia. This utopianism is found in the extremes of Liberation Theology and some early radical Anabaptism. It recognises the importance of the social and political aspects of the Kingdom but perhaps doesn't take the reality of human sinfulness into account.

The Kingdom as Earthly Utopia

83%

Kingdom as a Christianised Society

67%

The Kingdom is mystical communion

42%

The Kingdom as a counter-system

42%

The Kingdom as Institutional Church

33%

The Kingdom as a political state

33%

Inner spiritual experience

25%

The Kingdom is a Future Hope

8%


What is the Kingdom of God?
created with QuizFarm.com

Hmm. I'm not sure I'd agree with that assessment! I think most of my responses to the quiz were in the middle. Don't agree, don't disagree exactly. I'm not sure I think the Kingdom is only any of the viewpoints listed. What do you think?

Post a Comment