Greg at BroGreg has tagged me to designate songs I am in to. I am also to include the following instructions: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Colin Raye: In This Life - I used to be a big country music fan in high-school, but haven't listened to much in years until recently - I guess traveling South put me in the mood!
2. Randall Thompson's Alleluia, performed by Cantus - I sang this piece in Chamber Singers at Ohio Wesleyan, and loved it. I would get so wrapped up in the music I would occasionally forget to sing. The version I've been listening to is by a men's choir - it is amazing.
3. Wildwood Flower from the Walk the Line Soundtrack, performed by Reese Witherspoon. I'm really impressed with her voice, and love this soundtrack as a whole.
4. Green Day: Good Riddance - Remember my candy-heart that said, "Get Real?" Related.
5. Tracy Chapman: America - She is my favorite singer.
6. Johnny Cash's cover of Bridge Over Troubled Water.
7. Norah Jones: What Am I to You