Tuesday, August 07, 2007

INFJ

***Update: I created a methoblogger group for these personality profiles where we can see them all in one place, per gmw's suggestion in the comments. Email me if you want to be added, and I'll send you an invite. Might be fun.

It turns out Red Bird has wi-fi now! I won't write any detailed posts yet though, but here's something fun from Jay's blog:


Click to view my Personality Profile page

I am an INFJ - apparently only 1% of the population scores this way - but the good news is that 'clergy' is on the list of professions that work well for INFJs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a free resource at www.INFJ.com

KristaBeth said...

I am an INFJ too... and a United Methodist Clergy. Interesting!

gmw said...

fun link...for those of us with personality types that are into personality type tests... is that the intrapersonals?

is there are methoblogger group on that mypersonality site?

gmw said...

oh, and as an INTJ, you barely beat us out for rarest type (1.5% = INTJ)...

Theresa Coleman said...

I'm right there with you. My I/E are almost balanced, but I'm a I/ENFJ.

Interesting, indeed.

Add me to the list? Please?

Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28

Sermon 9/27/2026  Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...