So you don't think I've disappeared, here's a brief post to say I'm in New Jersey! This has been such an exhausting week. The people of Oneida sent me off with so many moving gestures, and the people of Franklin Lakes have already been welcoming me with acts of hospitality and kindness. I have lots more to say, but very little energy to say it right now... But thank you to all of you who have given me helpful thoughts about transitions.
Back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28
Sermon 9/27/2026 Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...
-
Sermon 11/26/17 Mark 1:1-8 Hope: A Thrill of Hope Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Is the glass of life half emp...
-
Sermon 12/27/20 Luke 2:22-40 After Christmas Morning Here’s a confession for you: As far as I can tell, I actually haven’t preached on thi...
-
Sermon 2/8/15 Matthew 16:13-26 A New Name: Simon Peter Today we’re taking a look at Simon Peter, one of the twelve ...
1 comment:
Good to hear of the good farewell.
Enjoy settling into the next chapter of life.
Best Wishes,
paul
Post a Comment