- What song makes you instantly think of junior high? Mr. Big, "To Be With You"
- What song takes you immediately back to high school? Songs from Rent, which was hugely popular when I was in high-school
- What song reminds you of your first girlfriend/boyfriend? Proclaimers, "500 Miles"
- What song reminds you of your first heartbreak? Bon Jovi, "Bed of Roses"
- What song reminds of being young and reckless? Haha. I was young once, but never reckless!
- What song is still your favorite after all these years? None are still my favorite, but Indigo Girls' "Blood and Fire" is still up there.
- What song reminds you of summer? Gloria Estefan's "Live for Loving You."
- What song reminds you of vacation? Rod Stewart, "Rhythm of My Heart," and Extreme, "More Than Words," - camp more than vacation
- What's the first album/cassette/cd you purchased? Whitney Houston, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody," the single
- What song do you still have in your collection after all this time? Indigo Girls, the first alblum, is probalby the album I've had longest
- What song do you think you can sing but you really can't? Tuck and Patti, "Time after Time"
- What song do you always mess up the words to? "Million Voices" from the Hotel Rwanda soundtrack. Part of it is in a different language, but I sing along as if I know what I'm saying.
- What song makes you immediately 'bust a move'? Any song that I associate with junior high dances, such as: "Finally," by Ce Ce Peniston
- What song do you wish you could fall asleep to? I have a hard time falling asleep to music - I can't not listen to it, and so it keeps me awake. But if I could... the pas de deux from The Nutcracker or "The Kiss," from The Last of the Mohicans.
- What song do you wish you could wake up to? Tracy Chapman's "Change," a good tone-setter for the day.
- What song do you want played at your funeral? Sorry - can't imagine having 'regular' songs, and not my favorite hymns, at my funeral. So..."Be Thou My Vision," "I Was There to Hear Your Borning Cry," "Shepherd Me O God," etc.
- What song do you want played when your casket opens? Open casket? No thanks.
- What song do you currently have as a ringtone? "Overture," from Jesus Christ Superstar, of course.
- What song do you currently have as a ring back? I don't have a ringback. But my other ringtones include U2's "Mysterious Ways," more Jesus Christ Superstar tunes, and "Masquerade" from Phantom of the Opera.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Another meme. (I'll try to write a real post sometime this week.) Borrowed from David.