Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nephew Cuteness Update

The latest cuteness from my 6-month old nephew, Sam:




What a doll he is! Sam makes everyone feel like a million bucks, because he's such a happy baby, and his face lights up for any new visitor, which is a great mood-booster. He always acts like he's just been waiting to see you! (Which, in my case of course, he has - who isn't waiting for a visit from Aunt Beth?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cuuute!

karen said...

He is a gorgeous one! I can't wait to see him & Johnny together for uber-cute Kodak moments!!! (Or, in my case, uber-cute Pentax moments!)

Vicki said...

Cute is right! I'll bet you get in all the cuddle time you can!

Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28

Sermon 9/27/2026  Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...