Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Nephew Cuteness

When I went to Central New York for Adjourned Session last weekend, I got to swing by my brother and sister-in-law's house, and see my gorgeous nephew Sam. Of course, I know you want to see some pictures:





Sam and Aunt Beth















Sam, looking too grown up at four months old.












Sam proving his grown-up status by bringing home fridge artwork already from daycare. He's talented, no?

2 comments:

karen said...

Very cute of course! And I still say he looks like his daddy did when he was little!!!

Please notice how I'm not mentioning anything about how your godson didn't even know you were in town .... whoops! Guess I just did, huh?

Love you!

John said...

Adorable!

Does the little tyke have a blog of his own yet?

Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28

Sermon 9/27/2026  Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...