- I am going to be an aunt! That's right, jockeystreet and wife are expecting a baby, due on Mother's Day in fact. A little boy. Yippee! And yes, this will be a vegetarian-hippie baby for sure.
- Brother Tim has a new blog, where he is concentrating on writing book reviews. Check it out here: "TJQ's Random Readings, Remarks, and Reviews."
- Todd is a professional (read: paid) actor now, currently in Cymbeline at the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. He just got hired by the Chamber Theatre, out of Boston, for a half-year touring company. Pretty exciting to be a working actor!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Sibling News
Thought I'd share a bit of the exciting things going on with the siblings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28
Sermon 9/27/2026 Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...
-
Sermon 11/26/17 Mark 1:1-8 Hope: A Thrill of Hope Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Is the glass of life half emp...
-
Sermon 12/27/20 Luke 2:22-40 After Christmas Morning Here’s a confession for you: As far as I can tell, I actually haven’t preached on thi...
-
Sermon 2/8/15 Matthew 16:13-26 A New Name: Simon Peter Today we’re taking a look at Simon Peter, one of the twelve ...
No comments:
Post a Comment