Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Won!

I won a coveted Bloggy Award, courtesy of BroGreg:

Blogger most likely to track down John the Methodist and body slam him

You know you're jealous...

7 comments:

John said...

Bring it on, girl.

Greg Hazelrig said...

I actually got a nomination for this for some reason. But you won hands down. You doubled the votes from your nearest competition.

So when's the cage match scheduled for?

Jason D. Moore said...

Sorry John, but I think Beth could take you.

John said...

Hmm. Maybe you're right. We're all familiar with Beth's violent tendencies.

see-through faith said...

grin :)

Rev Paul Martin said...

wvAny chance of the video of the event being put online?

Beth Quick said...

I've never had such a reputation before. Kind of exciting...

Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28

Sermon 9/27/2026  Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...