I'm so excited to share with you that I've published a book. Singing at the Table: Sung Communion Liturgies and Reflections on Sharing the Sacrament is a collection of 36 sung communion liturgies that use traditional hymn tunes and contemporary language to help congregations celebrate communion together. There are liturgies for all seasons in the liturgical year, plus for special occasions like weddings, baptisms, and funerals. Interspersed with the liturgies are reflections on sharing in communion, gathered from my years in pastoral ministry.
Monday, July 20, 2020
I Published a Book! - Singing at the Table Now Available on Amazon!
I'm so excited to share with you that I've published a book. Singing at the Table: Sung Communion Liturgies and Reflections on Sharing the Sacrament is a collection of 36 sung communion liturgies that use traditional hymn tunes and contemporary language to help congregations celebrate communion together. There are liturgies for all seasons in the liturgical year, plus for special occasions like weddings, baptisms, and funerals. Interspersed with the liturgies are reflections on sharing in communion, gathered from my years in pastoral ministry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28
Sermon 9/27/2026 Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...
-
Sermon 11/26/17 Mark 1:1-8 Hope: A Thrill of Hope Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Is the glass of life half emp...
-
Sermon 12/27/20 Luke 2:22-40 After Christmas Morning Here’s a confession for you: As far as I can tell, I actually haven’t preached on thi...
-
Sermon 2/8/15 Matthew 16:13-26 A New Name: Simon Peter Today we’re taking a look at Simon Peter, one of the twelve ...


No comments:
Post a Comment