Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sermon, "In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist," Acts 17:22-28
Sermon 9/27/2026 Acts 17:22-28 In Whom We Live, and Move, and Exist I’ll admit to you that I’ve struggled with this sermon (and I underst...
-
Sermon 11/26/17 Mark 1:1-8 Hope: A Thrill of Hope Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Is the glass of life half emp...
-
Sermon 12/27/20 Luke 2:22-40 After Christmas Morning Here’s a confession for you: As far as I can tell, I actually haven’t preached on thi...
-
Sermon 2/8/15 Matthew 16:13-26 A New Name: Simon Peter Today we’re taking a look at Simon Peter, one of the twelve ...
8 comments:
Wonderful! Blessings to you!
Excellent news.
I have my interview day as to whether I'm ordained in June on March 14th. I know it's wrong but at this moment I rather envy you.
Yay!
It was a wise decision. You are a blessing to the Church.
Congratulations Beth. I know it must be such a relief to have that over with. I know I can't wait.
Great to hear!! Wonderful news!
Lots of people were praying for you, I trust you felt their support. Congratulations.
Hooray! Kudos to you, and kudos to the BOOM! Praise God!
Congratulations on passing your exams. We need good young folks like you to carry the cross and flame!
Post a Comment